To date ALBION SC has secured over $50 million dollars in scholarship offers for the players of ALBION SC.
The club offers a full time College Director for both the Male and Female Placement programs, working with the teams and players to assure that our scholar athletes find the success on their college recruiting journey. We take great pride in developing and guiding our players towards reaching the college level.
Within the ALBION SC Placement program, we will provide players the opportunities needed to go on and play college soccer with the goal of those players acquiring scholarships. Our priority with our student athletes is making them understand that they need education to fulfill their goal of playing soccer in college. All the hard work on the field must be matched in the classroom. Each scholar athlete in the Placement program has an understanding that Grades are of the highest priority.
Our program staff and director work diligently to make sure our players are part of a very progressive and highly exposed program that gets our players into the view of college coaches around the country. As an ALBION player you are provided with an online recruiting platform through the web-based platform, College Fit Finder
ALBION SC is committed to helping every player with the desire, ability, and motivation to play college soccer. We believe that there is a good college program for every player who is passionate about the game and excels in the classroom. Provided that you are a hardworking, dedicated soccer player who is committed to training and playing at a high level, our goal is to help you get to college.
ALBION SC College Placement and Recruiting Guidance Program:
As an ALBION Player you have access to our full-time college recruiting director.
-The ALBION SC College Recruiting Director will provide mentoring and education for the following aspects of your college search:
Marketing/ Promoting yourself to coaches
Finding the right fit in a College or University scholastically and athletically
SAT/ ACT preparation
College visits (unofficial vs official)
NCAA Eligibility Center
Communicating feedback from College coaches – We want you to understand where the college coaches see you.
Graduating Class year(s) specific college seminars
Using our vast network of college coaches around the country at all levels of competition (NCAA DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, and Junior college), we will do everything we can to help market you to the schools that interest you.
Guest College coaches will be brought in to run sessions with our placement teams, speak about the process of making it to the college game, and develop relationships with the players within our club.
>> Exposure – Your ALBION SC College Recruiting Director will be on the sideline promoting you to college coaches during many of the major showcase events that our teams attend.
>> Team and Individual Meetings – We will meet with each team and individual within the Placement program to ensure that each player is on the right track with their college search.
>> College Night – Once a year we will host a college night featuring college coaches panel and seminars regarding the college search process.
"Our goal will be to graduate each and every player that comes through the ALBION SC Placement Program onto the college level and make sure that they are given every opportunity to play soccer at the school of their choice."
Overall Summary of ALBION SC College Recruiting Program we offer the following to our U14-U19 teams:
1. College Showcase Tournaments throughout the year including the ALBION Cup National Showcase
2. College Team Camp- Training and scouting done within our team camp environment by college coaches
3. College ID Series Games twice per year for male and female players
4. College Seminar- Education, Q&A with College Coaches panel
5. College Meetings 1-3 times per year with each team from U14-U18
6. Individual Consultation, Guidance, and training/game assessment by our College Director
7. Player and Team Profile System built for each U14 team and older to market and expose our players on and off the field
8. Video Profiles available upon request to each player in the program to use as a recruiting tool
9. College Director contacting each and every coach that is on our players list to help promote that player and provide and gain feedback
10. College Director Travels with teams to Showcase events to help market players and handle all college coach communications
11. Support, Education, Guidance on becoming a college ready player (Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, Socially) we want you prepared to take on the next level